2022 has been a huge year so far which makes it tricky to get around to creating a banging electronic DJ set. Me and my whānau moved from Ōtautahi | Christchurch, Aotearoa to Brunswick West, Naarm | Melbourne; and obviously world events have been mad crazy. So in between moving countries, dodging covid, unpacking boxes, finding new schools, settling in 2 young kids into a new city and culture I’ve still found time to work on a electronic DJ set.
So here it is! This set has a real sense of rhythm and groove. The start relies on sophistication and attitude with beats and pieces bridging the middle. Harder beats come on after that with a real feel of that mid 2000’s electroclash vibe. Towards the end prog makes itself felt and the whole set is book-ended with some big 90s house. Listen in for the ear candy!
This set features:
- Raf – Self Control
- FPU – Ocean Drive (Tiga’s White Linen Vox)
- Charlotte Adigéry & BOLIS PUPUL – Ceci n’est pas un cliché
- Jain – Makeba
- Riton – Rinse & Repeat featuring Kah-Lo
- Tube & Berger – Bierchen
- Bleu Clair, Osvaldorio – False God
- Anti Up – Concentrate
- WhoMadeWho – Out The Door (Superdiscount remix)
- ZZT – The Worm (Erol Alkan Extended Rework)
- Fedele – Riot Revolte (DJ Hell Remix)
- Shedbug – Pickup Sticks
- Roza Terenzi – Elevate
- Flora FM – Insist On Your (Brain Mix)
- Dosem – Instead
- The Matrix Resurrections – Neo and Trinity Theme (Johnny Klimek & Tom Tykwer Exomorph Remix)
- Tom Cosm – Suzy AUM
- Inner City – Good Life
- The Chemical Brothers – Got To Keep On
Do ya dig!? Wanna be kept in the loop? Then why not sign up for the official mailing list?